Saturday, December 13, 2014

BCWMH Fanfic: It's You From The Start 12

CHAPTER 12


Mommy! We just landed po.

Anak, how was your flight? Did you enjoy?  Mommy Tessie said on the other line.

Yes! Emman and I did not waste po the opportunity, we roam around the city. Maya giddily answered.

Wow, that's great... so i am assuming you are doing great, hindi ka ba nagkasakit? because of change of weather or something?  How about the food?

Hindi naman po... Maya paused.  I missed you mommy. How was everything there?

I missed you too, Anak.  We are doing fine here.  We just had our foundation day yesterday in the university. It was fun.

Awww, hindi na naman po ako naka-attend ng foundation day.

Her mother chuckled on the other line.  Ikaw talaga, may next year pa naman, at saka next, next year pa.  or wait, why don't you go home for few days... and go with me sa university just like before.  Mommy Tessie tentatively suggested remembering the call she received the day before.

Hmmm, you really missed me Mom. But that's a great idea. I will just arrange my schedule and i will let you know.

As soon as Maya ended the call with her mom, her cp alerted her for an incoming message.

Good am, Mommy Maya.  Are you back na po? Daddy said you'll be back by now.  Yung dinner po, can we have it na later?

Maya smiled.

Ay sus, ang smile oh... si prince charming Richard na ba yan? Excited to see the love of his life again?

Emman who just also ended a call with her mom, approached and teased her seeing her smile.

Maya blushed remembering how Richard told her, "I love you" before she left, which she suddenly feels like a year ago.  She suddenly felt the longing again and at the same time excited that she's back and might see him again in few hours.

Ikaw talaga Emman, si Abby 'tong nagtext.  She's asking if we're back and asking about the dinner.

Emman chuckled.  Para-paraan din itong si Mr Lim, si Abby pa ang pinag-text? Emman continues teasing her.

Maya just rolled her eyes on her friend and decided to call the Lim residence, as Emman and her walked towards the arrival area.

Hello, Manang Fe?

Good morning po.  Si Abby po, pwede ko po ba sya makausap?

Mommy Maya! Did you receive po my message? Abby's excited little voice was heard on the other line few seconds later.

Hi baby! Yes, kaya nga ako tumawag.  How are you?

I am fine po, I am just waiting for teacher Me-Ann for our class today.

Wow, that's good.  Your dad mentioned to me last week nga about your classes, how was it?

Okay naman po.  MommyMaya, yung dinner po natin, pwede na po later?

Ha? Well, it's just okay with me, but maybe you should ask your dad first.

Okay po, i will text him and then tell him to call you agad about our dinner.

Text him? Is your dad not home?

He left early daw po sabi ni Manang Fe.

Ha? Saan daw nagpunta?  Airport?

Maya glanced at Emman, who stopped walking and seemed to be overly kilig.  She just ignored him, trying to hide her own kilig.

O sige Abby, basta let's ask muna you daddy ha. See you soon.

Maya softly laughed seeing Emman trying to suppress shrieking sa sobrang kilig, he is trying to scream with poise since they are still in their uniform and might invite attention from the people around them.

Girl, baka susunduin ka?  Maya blushed hearing from Emman what she also thought when Abby said that Richard left early to go to the airport.  She felt giddy and excited on the thought of seeing Richard again after two days with no communication.

***
Chard, what is your plan?

Maya is flying back to Manila today, that is if she and Emman will take the earliest flight.  I am planning to see her first after my meeting, then I am flying to Mindoro to meet her mom.

Richard gets his phone from his pocket when it alerted a message tone, then he smiled.

Liza chuckled seeing him smile.  So, I guess she's back!

It's Richard's turn to chuckle.  It's Abby.

Hi baby?

Really she called you?

No baby, I haven't talked to her.  Daddy has a meeting but I promise to call her about our dinner. Tonight?

Richard glanced at Liza, who nods her head and mouthed 'late dinner'.

Okay, baby.  But we still need to ask her, maybe she's tired from her trip.

Bye Baby.

So? Liza eagerly prompted as soon as Richard put down the phone.

Richard shook his head. Do you really need to ask? You already heard all of it. Richard answered with a smirk.

Liza rolled her eyes.  Well, you'll be back here in Manila by 7pm, so you can just ask the driver to bring Maya and Abby in the restaurant here around the area so you'll save time.

Why don't you call Maya first, ask her about the dinner and well, I know that you're really dying to hear her voice now.  Liza said teasingly.

Abby said Maya is okay with the dinner later and just ask me if it's okay with me. Richard said full of smiles.

Yun naman pala eh.  I will look na for a restaurant and book a table for three.  Liza sighed giddily.  This is really exciting, this will be the first time you'll see each other after you said 'I love you' to her.  Then she continued pouting.  Isn't it possible to get Abby out of the scene muna later, para naman makapag-usap kayo ni Maya ng maayos?

Richard sighed and turned a bit serious.  I guess it's actually better if Abby will be with us, you know that I mean it when I said I love her, but I am so stupid to just blurted it out because of frustration kasi hindi ko sya makikita for days.  You know that I am avoiding for her to feel awkward around me, I want to maintain what we have, and maybe to have more than that especially now that I can talk to her mom na.

Liza smiled then said. Okay, so let's get going. I will just let you know the details of your dinner later.  Go call your Maya.  As Liza was about to get out the door, Richard's phone rang and she heard him called her.  She went back to the seat in front of his table as Richard stood up to answer the call.

Mrs dela Rosa?  Good morning po.  Liza gaped, and can hear through his voice the nervousness of his face.

Liza sighed in relief when she heard Richard loosened up and uttered, "Mommy Tessie".

After a while, Richard said goodbye to Maya's mom.

Things are turning better? Liza asked as she stood up.

Yap, she's still the same loving mom that I met before. Richard answered as he dreamily sat back on his chair.

That's great! Liza said happily leaning to Richard to give him a pat on his shoulder.  I am really happy, Chard.  After all these years, you have found Maya and her mom.  I am sure matutuwa si Tito Roberto kapag nalaman nya.

Yes Liza, I am sure Dad will be thrilled.  Finally, I found Atty. Arturo dela Rosa's family.  This calls for a celeb...

BLAG!

2 comments:

  1. whoah! ano yung kumalampag?! awww tnx sa update at talagang kaabang-abang pa rin =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. At inulit ko basahin yung last part ha ha! Ano ba yun nag pass out si Richard? Wag mo patagalin ang next chapter pls dear writer :)

    ReplyDelete